- Mac OS 10.11
How severely does this bug affect you?:
●●●○ — It prevents me from completing a specific task with Vuo.
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- Create simple composition to read (Play Movie) a 100 frame video (Labeled frames 0 - 99), and save it using Save to Movie.
- As composition is running, creating its output file, watch it in a window linked to the play video output.
- The window will display the video frames properly, running from 0 to 99.
- Close the composition loader
- View the created movie. It will have the correct number of frames, but randomly the same frame will be duplicated once, and the frame that should follow is dropped. The phenomena does not seem to be related to anything I can find - playback speed or anything else.
Have you found a workaround?:
I have tried using the fire periodically node pausing and playing the playback node, and the same double frame skip the next occurs randomly.
I would be glad to share the 100 frame video test case I have been using if that would be helpful