Fixed in Vuo version:
- Mac OS 10.7
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but the magic combination seems to be something like this:
- Create two or more 3d objects. "Make 3d Object From Image" seems to be the worst.
- Render them in the same composition to "Render Scene to Window" AND "Render Scene to Image" -> "Render Image to Window"
- Use "Fire Periodically" to update something in the composition periodically
- Run the composition
- The objects start to jitter. Like this
How did the result differ from what you expected?:
I wasn't expecting the jittering
When did you first notice this bug?:
0.5.2 (I'm pretty sure this wasn't there in 0.5.1)
Have you found a workaround?: