- macOS 10.12
How severely does this bug affect you?:
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- Create a sub-composition with some published ports
- Erase one of the published ports (input or output)
- Create a new published port with the same name and place as the erased port (input if erased one was input, output if erased port was output)
- Result is the digit "2" appended to the port title.
- Rename port to erase the "2" and it becomes a "3"
Have you found a workaround?:
It means that when reworking a sub composition you can break wires coming out of it in the parent compositions because it forces a port title change on you which, which obviously breaks the link to other nodes in the parent compositions. Forced to rewire them, and an annoying port name too.