- macOS 11
How severely does this bug affect you?:
●●○○ — It's annoying but I can work around it.
Steps causing the bug to occur:
When List files > File type = Image the PNG files are not counted.
- Drag folder to window (vuo.ui.drag.file2)
- Get URL (vuo.ui.get.drag)
- List files (vuo.file.list, File Type: Image)
- Count files (vuo.list.count)
- Print count (vou.layer.make.text2)
- Render layers to window (vuo.layer.render.layer2)
If List files > File Type = Any the files are counted.
Have you been able to reproduce the problem?:
●●● — Yes, the problem occurs consistently when I follow the steps above
Have you found a workaround?:
Set File type = Any
Hmm, we haven't been able to
Hmm, we haven't been able to reproduce this problem. In our testing, PNGs are listed just like any other image.
Looking at an even simpler example, does the following work for you?
If that works but your composition still doesn't, could you share the composition and folder that are not working?