Convenience build, recompiled for Vuo 2.4.1 and support for M1 Macs. Most of the functionality from this nodeset should now be doable natively in Vuo.
Node set for playing with points in different configurations. Added Arc generator.
- Make 2d Point Grid - makes a point grid in 2 dimensions.
- Make 3d Point Grid - makes a point grid in 3 dimensions.
- Make Arc Points - makes a 2d Arc.
- Make Cube Points - makes points along the edges of a cube.
- Make Rectangular Cuboid Points - makes points along the edges of a rectangular cuboid.
- Make Phyllotaxis Points - makes points in a phyllotaxis pattern
- Make Spherograph Points - makes points on the surface of a sphere from polar coordinates.
- Make Spirograph Points - makes points in a spirograph pattern
As usual, they work for me, might not for you. Use at your own peril, no guarantees, etc.
The spherograph should be considered somewhat experimental. I haven't really found a good way to interface with it that makes for amazing results, but it is what it is. Ideally it should have phases as the Spiro, but polar coordinates are a bit above my understanding. Maybe it will be cool one day.