We understand this is a long time coming, and we appreciate your patience. Now that Vuo 2.0 is out, one of the projects we've been working on is researching, planning, and performing tests toward Windows support. But we're still very early in the process, so we don't have an estimate yet. In a few months, when we're deeper into this project, we should be able to give an estimate.
OK, I think I've figured it out, I had some custom nodes that were missing on the system I was trying to run it on (fresh install). Normally, I expect, this wouldn't be a problem however one of the custom nodes had another custom node nested inside of it. Vuo doesn't seem to like that. ;-)
So, once I installed the nested custom node on the system the composition actually opened and told me I was missing the other custom node. Once I installed that node the composition would run. Yay!