- Mac OS 10.9
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- Create an audio composition with either Mix Audio node or supplied Multiply Audio Node
- Feed more than one audio cable into the Mix or Multiply node
- Drag out the input list to allow blank ports
- Run composition- and in realtime move the audio cables to other list inputs
- Audio buffer is not cleared from last input and retains data, causing signal to be either added (if using Mix) or multiplied (using Multiply)
How did the result differ from what you expected?:
I expect the Audio buffer to not be retained from a previous cable connection. I believe this is an issue with the Audio Type, within the node "awm.audio.multiply" I am checking each channel with the function: VuoAudioSamples_isPopulated(). Thus VuoAudioSamples_isPopulated must be retuning true for those phantom channels.
Have you found a workaround?:
Only workaround is to quit composition loader- and restart it.
Notes: contained in zip is composition & awm.audio.multiply.