Fixed in Vuo version:
- Mac OS 10.11
How severely does this bug affect you?:
Steps causing the bug to occur:
Saw there already had been some bugs resolved in the past On Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8, multiple windows cannot go fullscreen.
- Create a composition with 2 windows with some text rendering on them.
- Make one window go fullscreen on start.
- Composition goes fullscreen, no text appears (most often).
- Try to use OSX Mission control (with the trackpad f.e.) to try to switch to the non fullscreen window.
- The other window is hidden. Seems like the windows render as one only, or as if one is hidden.
- When in mission control, the text appears on the composition window preview, but disappears again when choosing that window.
- Unable to go fullscreen out, rather with cmd-f nor with OS X.
- Can escape with esc.
- Set both compositions to go fullscreen on launch.
- Happens pretty much the same.
- Except the fact that when in mission control, no window appears at all.
- Able to quit fullscreen with esc.
Somehow, the OSX fullscreen seems to react better with vuo then cmd-f as also reported here Different behavior between cmd-f and the built OSX fullscreen function.
Have you found a workaround?: