Inspired by a conversation with Bodysoulspirit.
Have a play, find a robot!
Effect achieved by rendering the same scene twice with different shaders attached, then using a mask to choose parts of wireframe shader to show.
- Change blend modes- see what happens
- Insert a vuo.scene.noise - set the settings very low and see what happens!
- Use another 3D model and a different shader
- Get really interesting and create the mask layer from another scene render (with a shader that has lots of black and white)
- Attach 3 shaders and blend between them?
- Have a related model inside, use Mask to show that model instead of same model- model can be of robot parts etc.