- Look at interacts with environment node. Wonder why a centimeter of my screen is taken up with huge curved lines.
- It's lost any semiotic value it might have had as a compact wi-fi / airport like icon.
- it's hugely inefficient space-wise, taking up lots of valuable patching real-estate.
- Look at stateful node. Wonder what the meaning of that strange line on the bottom is again.
- no semiotic value at all.
Suggest working these into compact icons in the title bar. Overall, I think the node design could do a little more work -- too big, to start with. Rapidly run out of space on a laptop screen (15" even), and it makes it hard to get an overview of the patch's workings. If the editor were open source, I might have tried some tweaks myself.