Although determining whether a feature should be in Vuo Pro only or also available in the Vuo Community Edition can be somewhat subjective, we consider several criteria when making the decision. A feature is likely to be Pro if any of the following are true:
- It requires the purchase of special hardware, such as stage lighting or a VR headset.
- It requires multiple computers.
- It interacts with advanced software, such as a database management system or a video editing application.
- It enables advanced graphics, such as 3D stereoscopic rendering or a fisheye camera.
- It enables exporting compositions to a format in which they could potentially be offered for sale.
When we open a feature request for community voting, we decide if it will be Pro or included both in Pro and the Community Edition. This is indicated on the webpage of the feature request.