- macOS 10.13
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- launch Vuo Editor (with welcome screen enabled) 1b. close welcome window, or leave it open, doesn't change behaviour
- press ⌘⇧O (cmd+shift+O) to open most recent composition
- be disappointed, nothing happens
Have you found a workaround?:
- open File menu, then close it again (without selecting any option)
- press ⌘⇧O again: success! the composition opens.
- OR - disable welcome window. When Vuo opens with an empty composition, the shortcut also works.
It's pretty obvious that the keyboard shortcut is registered only after the File menu has been opened OR a composition is loaded... not a major bug, but a little annoyance. Maybe a quick fix. Another idea: I do like the XCode welcome screen, where you are presented with a list of recently opened projects. Makes it fast and easy to get going. I would love to see that in Vuo!