Node set for playing with points in different configurations. Added Arc generator.
- Make 2d Point Grid - makes a point grid in 2 dimensions.
- Make 3d Point Grid - makes a point grid in 3 dimensions.
- Make Arc Points - makes a 2d Arc.
- Make Cube Points - makes points along the edges of a cube.
- Make Rectangular Cuboid Points - makes points along the edges of a rectangular cuboid.
- Make Phyllotaxis Points - makes points in a phyllotaxis pattern
- Make Spherograph Points - makes points on the surface of a sphere from polar coordinates.
- Make Spirograph Points - makes points in a spirograph pattern
As usual, they work for me, might not for you. Use at your own peril, no guarantees, etc.
The spherograph should be considered somewhat experimental. I haven't really found a good way to interface with it that makes for amazing results, but it is what it is. Ideally it should have phases as the Spiro, but polar coordinates are a bit above my understanding. Maybe it will be cool one day.