A simulation showing that bacteria which randomly land within the Petri dish are selected to die whereas those outside are selected to live on (green).
1) A method to reduce the bacteria population inside the Petri dish as they begin to die.
2) Better implementation so that the first green oval in the centre of the dish is removed.
3) Add user GUI to reset composition or change simulation conditions.
This composition exemplifies
1) The selection of object properties at runtime based on their location in 2D space.
2) The ability to pause a composition to save computer resources.