Steps causing the bug to occur:
- Download the MM.Points node set.
- The downloaded file is called MM.Points_0.vuonode. Rename to MM.Points.vuonode to match the node class names.
- Install the node set in the User Library.
- Launch Vuo.
- File > Open Example > mm.points — Example compositions are listed, but don't open when clicked.
- Select an MM.Points node in the Node Library — Example compositions are linked in the node documentation, but don't open when clicked.
Have you found a workaround?:
Rename the downloaded file to mm.points.vuonode.