- macOS 10.15
How severely does this bug affect you?:
●●●○ — It prevents me from completing a specific task with Vuo.
Steps causing the bug to occur:
- Open and run attached composition
- Observe somewhat sluggish but usable behavior (might be related to text usage or the Mac it's being run on)
- Open sub-composition
- Attach Window input port to Window port of arrange node
- Start main composition
- Observe slow/unusable behavior
- Looking at the event flow the arrange node fires events constantly
Have you found a workaround?:
Don't attach window cable to arrange node
I assume the arrange nodes aren't optimized for using them with UI layers (which they are super-useful for). Having an option to "Allow changes" for the Window port type could perhaps solve this?
|UI Tutorial.zip||4.19 KB|