Generate a grid of basic geometric shapes (randomly selected squares, circles/half circles, triangles).
Controls (published parameters):
- Columns and rows for the grid, Size controls total grid size.
- Color palette - the color for each shape is randomly selected from the currently selected palette. (Would also play nice with the json color palettes from here.)
- Shapes - different combinations of shapes.
- Emptiness - probability that a cell in the grid will be empty.
- Background - when true, a square is selected for the background of each grid cell with a random color from the current palette.
- Mouse click in the composition window to generate a new grid.