In 2013–2014, we sold Vuo subscriptions, but discovered that it was confusing. Our Vuo "free update" subscriptions let you keep using old versions of Vuo forever, even after your subscription expired. But since other companies offer subscriptions that don't let you do this, many people thought that a subscription meant that they'd only get to rent Vuo instead of getting a copy to keep forever. So, to make this crystal clear, we've switched to a simpler model.
If you already purchased a subscription…
…and it's already expired
- You get a discounted price to buy an update to the latest version as long as your new purchase is within 18 months of your original subscription purchase.
- Any credits you had in your account have expired. You'll get 50 votes if you pay to upgrade.
…and it's still active
- You'll continue to receive free Vuo updates until your original subscription ends. After that, you can pay to upgrade. You'll get a discount as long as your new purchase is within 18 months of your original subscription purchase.
- If you had a Scout or Enthusiast subscription, we've given you 50 extra votes.
- If you had an Innovator or Architect subscription, we've converted your credits to votes, and given you 50 extra votes.