Here's a summary. For a more thorough walkthrough, see the video. (Video transcript at https://vimeo.com/116294648 .)
- Download the zip file containing the Vuo composition and TouchOSC layout.
- In the unzipped folder, place 4 video clips in the "clips-foreground" folder and 4 video clips in the "clips-background" folder.
- Set up Vuo + TouchOSC.
- Optional: Create a network on your Mac, and connect to it on your phone/tablet.
- Sync the TouchOSC layout from TouchOSC Editor on your Mac to TouchOSC on your phone/tablet.
- On your Mac, run the Vuo composition.
- On your phone/tablet, connect to "Vuo OSC Server" in TouchOSC.
- On your phone/tablet, tap "Done" to display the TouchOSC layout.
- Mix video.
- Use the buttons in TouchOSC to switch between video clips.
- Use the faders in TouchOSC to crossfade, change exposure, and apply other effects.