- Open any of the Serial examples
- Have a serial device that is set to use a baud rate different from 9600
- There is no way to select what baud rate Vuo uses for serial communication
- You can't use your device
- It appears that the Vuo serial nodes are hard-coded to only use 9600 as the baud rate
I was expecting to have an input port that would allow me to define the baud rate somehow.
As a workaround, configure your device to use 9600 as the baud rate, but it's not always possible or feasible
I tried looking into the source code of the nodes, but couldn't really find where the baud rate is defined.