What are votes for?
Voting is the way the Vuo community decides the future of Vuo. Here's how it works:
- You can suggest features for Vuo.
- You can vote for your own feature request, or for features suggested by other people. Here are all the open feature requests.
- When it comes time for Team Vuo to plan the next release, we try to implement as many of the community's top-voted feature requests as we have time for. Here are the community feature requests we've completed so far.
How do I get votes?
By contributing to the Vuo community! For example:
- When you buy a Vuo license, or when you upgrade an existing license, you get 50 votes
- When you share your first composition, you get another 50 votes
- And when you share compositions after that, you get 5 votes each
- When you submit a helpful bug report, you get 5 votes
- When you contribute good code toward fixing a bug or implementing a feature, you get 5 votes
- When you create a tutorial and we add it to our tutorials page, you get 20 votes
How do I find out how many votes I have?
- Go to the feature request listing and check the "My available votes" box on the right side
- Or go to your user profile page and click the "Votes" tab