This Contributor Agreement protects Vuo and its contributors, and covers any designs or code you want to become part of Vuo. (It does not cover any Vuo nodes or node sets you create and distribute separately.)
- If you contribute designs or code that are incorporated into Vuo, you will be credited on our Contributor list and in the release notes.
- Your contributions must be licensed under the same license as the surrounding code (MIT or LGPLv2, depending on which part of the code). (Alternatively, you can transfer ownership (assign copyright) of your contribution to Kosada.)
- You cannot withdraw contributions later on. Concepts, designs, and code you share, may, at Team Vuo's discretion, be incorporated into Vuo and published as part of Vuo. (This allows people to use Vuo with confidence that parts of the code won’t later be removed.)
- You are submitting your contributions voluntarily. Neither Team Vuo nor Kosada is paying you for your work.
- To the best of your knowledge, you're submitting your own concepts, designs and code and not other people's copyrighted content.
Thank you for contributing to Vuo! Your work is appreciated!