There are other options out there for developing creative technology. What makes Vuo stand out?
You have the creative freedom of custom code without hiring a programmer.
- node-based graphical interface
- intuitive terminology
- visual debugging aids
- simple workflow for mixing different kinds of media, communicating with devices, and cueing actions
You can learn quickly with the help of tutorials and more.
- free video tutorials
- comprehensive user manual and node documentation
- 250+ example compositions
- helpful, friendly community forum
You can have a say in the future of your software.
- talk directly with developers on the community forum
- vote for the features that you want to see implemented next
- small indie company beholden only to the community, not investors
You can create novel interactions for memorable experiences.
- hand and body tracking
- live video and audio
- face detection
- communication with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- dome projection
- UI prototyping
You can create shareable content and plugins.
- Final Cut Pro X plugins
- FFGL plugins for VJ apps
- VDMX and CoGe plugins
- macOS screensavers
You can take full advantage of your computer's processing power.
- GPU-accelerated graphics
- automatic multithreading to take advantage of multicore CPUs
- compositions are compiled, so they run natively without the overhead of an interpreter