Pre-release subscriptions are here!
You can now sign up for a pre-release Vuo subscription. By purchasing a pre-release subscription you will:
- support Vuo through one of its most important stages of development
- become a Vuo "Founder"
Benefits of being a Vuo Founder:
- You'll receive a special, limited-edition T-shirt.
- You'll get a badge next to your username on the Vuo community website, letting everyone know you supported Vuo from the very beginning.
- You'll able to download Vuo immediately when the public beta is released.
Here's how it works:
- Founder subscriptions become active on the day the first beta is released, and will run for one year from that date.
- You'll be able to start using your support/feature-request credits on the day the first beta is released.
- Once the first beta is released, the Founder option will no longer be available.
When will the first beta be released? — We're keeping our roadmap up-to-date with our evolving projections.
Tell us which devices and protocols Vuo should implement first
There are a multitude of multimedia interface devices and protocols. Since we have a small development team, we're gradually implementing Vuo device interfaces and protocols over time. We need your feedback to decide what to implement first.
Countdown tutorial video
We just posted a quick tutorial video, demonstrating how to use Vuo to make a simple launch countdown timer.
In the coming months, we'll be making more tutorial videos to start demonstrating Vuo's multimedia capabilities.