Released on 2015.03.27
Since the previous alpha, Vuo 1.1.0-alpha2 fixes some bugs and finishes implementing some features.
Major new stuff in the 1.1.0-alpha2 release (since the previous alpha)
- Finished adding the ability to export movies.
vuo.serial(serial device I/O) node set.
Displace 3D Object with Image(Rutt-Etra) node.
Calculate Amplitude for Frequencies(FFT) node.
Sample Color from Imagenode.
Capture Image of Screennode.
Combine 3D Stereo Imagesnode (Pro).
- Added options to make the Vuo Editor window transparent (View > Canvas Transparency)
- Added the option to align nodes to a grid (View > Snap to Grid)
- Enabled multi-line text to be entered into input editors for text ports.
- Reduced the size of Vuo.framework in the SDK by stripping out example compositions and media.
- Hid the icons for windowless compositions (such as image generators/filters) so they don't appear in the dock when run by 3rd-party applications.
Known issues in the 1.1.0-alpha2 release
- File > Export > Movie limits the exported movie's duration to 99.99 seconds.
- Vuo Editor hangs if trying to run another composition while exporting a movie.
- On Mac OS 10.8, the
Receive Live Videonode doesn't output correct images for the Logitech 910 camera.
Please log in to access this release's files.