Jaymie, thanks for clearing it up. yes, to try the hardware before getting it would be probably the best option.
Anyway, I think i will just wait for the future fix. Hopefully implementing Metal will fix. Thanks!
Jaymie, thanks for your reply. I didnt test it on 10.12. We talked about it last year, I was trying to downgrade but was not able to. From what I found on apple site the new ssd drives come APFS formatted or something and it just didn't let me downgrade if I remember correctly.
Anyway, I have seen that similar bug was reported for Iris Plus Graphics 650. Does it mean all the Intel Iris line gpus (640-upward) would be affected by this?
Just have seen that 15 inch laptops use Radeon Pro 555X. Would these work fine? I mean is it a specific gpu problem or something in the code of apple drivers? (I am no expert on this topic, so just asking)
Maybe,getting an 15 inch I would be ok?
Great news & congrats for all the hard work!
But, will the GPU Intel iris issue be solved? https://vuo.org/node/2209
I have read on your last post that you would be upgrading from OpenGL to Metal.
Would that be implemented on this upgrade as it have been many months I am unable to use Vuo on my laptop.