As a member of the Vuo community, you can tell the Vuo developers which features you want most through community feature requests.
- You request a feature that you'd like to see in Vuo.
- Team Vuo reviews the feature request and usually opens it for voting.
- If your feature request is similar to another, we might merge them (so that both are tracked on the same feature request page).
- Occasionally, if a feature request is far from the direction that we'd like to take Vuo, we'll table it (choose not to implement it).
- You and other community members can vote for the feature.
- Team Vuo may choose to implement your feature request.
- With each release, we implement some of the community feature requests.
- We choose the features to implement based on how many votes they have, how much time they'll take to develop, and how much potential they have to expand the community.
- You can browse the features chosen for an upcoming release and already released.
If you're on a tight schedule or need a niche feature, consider hiring us to develop it.
Each community member has a certain number of votes that they can use on feature requests.
You can "spend" all of your votes on your favorite feature request, or you can "spend" a few votes each on many different feature requests.
To vote for a feature request:
- Log in and go to the community feature requests.
- Find the feature request you want to vote for. Click on it to go to its page.
- Click on the Vote button in the right column.
To see how many votes you have:
- Go to the community feature requests and look at the "My available votes" box on the right side.
- Or go to your user account page and click the "Votes" tab.
You can earn more votes by contributing to the Vuo community in various ways.