Released on 2015.07.14
We made a few improvements since Vuo 1.2.0-alpha1 last week.
- Fixed crash when launching Vuo Editor on a system without Xcode Command Line Utilities installed (Thanks to jens, Teo, and Chris for your help troubleshooting this!)
- Reduced CPU usage of
Render Scene/Layers/Image to Window
- Fixed a bug that meant that the
vuo-exportcommand-line utility didn't copy the composition's resources if run from a different folder than the composition
- Fixed failure in File > Export > Movie when started immediately after installing a new version of Vuo, or after installing or removing 3rd-party nodes (Thanks to alexmitchellmus for your help troubleshooting this!)
- Improved performance of the
- Fixed rendering glitches on some GPUs when compositing linear or radial gradients in 16bpc mode
- Added "Pixel Aligned" port to the
Blend Image with Feedbacknode
- Reduced GPU usage in the Scale Audio Input example composition, and kept its image trail from blurring
- Fixed crash when livecoding with the
- When using the Free Trial or a Standard (non-Pro) license:
- Fixed crash when exporting movies
- Fixed sporadic crashes when quitting compositions
- Changed 'Pr' icon text to 'Pro'
Please log in to access this release's files.