Thanks to our contributors!
There are many ways you can contribute to Vuo:
- Make unique compositions and share them for free or for profit
- Develop unique node sets and share them for free or for profit
- Test Vuo and file bug reports
- File constructive feature requests
- Provide constructive feedback on other people's bug reports and feature requests, such as:
- Listing or verifying steps to reproduce the bug
- Submitting a patch to the compiler, editor, or core node set code
- Teach people how to use Vuo, such as:
- Helping translate Vuo to your native language (sign up here to help translate Vuo)
- ...or if you have more money than time, donate.
Feel free to post on the forum or contact us if you need help.