Thanks to our contributors!
There are many ways you can contribute to Vuo:
- Make unique compositions and share them for free or for profit
- Develop unique node sets and share them for free or for profit
- Test Vuo and file verifiable bug reports
- File constructive feature requests
- Provide constructive feedback on other people's bug reports and feature requests, such as:
- Listing or verifying steps to reproduce the bug
- Submitting a patch to the compiler or core node set code*
- Teach people how to use Vuo, such as:
- Answering questions users post to our Q&A forums
- Writing or recording a tutorial
- Teaching a class
- Forming a local users group
- Helping translate Vuo to your native language
- ...or if you have more money than time, donate.
(*) Keep in mind that to contribute to the latest code base, you'll need to purchase the latest version of Vuo.